SAYAS, SCHMUKI, RONDINI & PLUM, S.C.
Attorney Robert B. Rondini
- SAYAS, SCHMUKI, RONDINI & PLUM, S.C.
- Attorney Robert B. Rondini
- 11430 West Bluemond Road, Suite 200
- Wauwatosa, WI 53226
- 414-771-3802 ext. 224
To contact Robert directly, please call 414-771-3802 ext. 224.
Attorney Robert Rondini is a partner with the firm Sayas, Schmuki, Rondini & Plum, S.C. Attorney Rondini graduated from Northern Illinois University College of Law in 1990 where he received Dean’s List Honors. He received his bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1987.
Robert is also an adjunct faculty member at Marquette University. He teaches law related courses including Financial Crimes & Investigations. Attorney Rondini has also served as an expert witness in this area as well as others.
In addition, Robert has served in a fiduciary capacity as trustee, personal representative and guardian of the estate for many clients over the past two decades.
Robert represents clients in Wisconsin and Illinois as well as federal courts.
- Probate Law
- Guardianship Law
- Trust Law
- Real Estate Law
- Juvenile Law
Areas of Practice
- Illinois Bar 1990
- Wisconsin Bar 1991
- Eastern District of Wisconsin 1991
- Northern District of Illinois 1991
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals 1991
- Milwaukee Bar Association Annual Probate and Guardianship Seminar
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Young Alumni Association
- Marquette Law Society
- Special Needs Adoption Network
- Milwaukee Police Academy
Seminars and Speaking Engagements